): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Problem solving
- Manual testing
- Test automation
- Microsoft Azure
- 3+ years of working as a Software Test Engineer
- Knowledge of test automation methods
- Fluent in C# and familiar with SQL database
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with build and release pipelines
We're looking for an experienced test engineer to help our development team in shipping high quality features. Our team is responsible for developing an Azure based SaaS ecommerce search solution. Your responsibility will be to create and maintain an automated test framework in order to assure high quality throughout the whole solution.
QA / Quality Assurance / Automata Tesztelő
- You can start
How to apply
- Language of application: Hungarian, English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent verbal communication
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 11 - 17
- Create and expand an automated test framework to support high quality product releases
- Develop test automation components for quality, reliability and smoke tests
- Work closely with the development team to help maintaining high code quality
- Manually test continuously changing UI/UX components and new software features
- Maintain test environments and automated build/release pipelines
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 20 - 45
What will you learn
- Agile thinking, agile frameworks
- Working in an international team
- Contributing to high profile production code
- Cutting edge technologies
- Taking full responsibility for your work
- eCommerce business knowledge
We help shoppers find the perfect product they are looking for on eCommerce websites by improving the product search experience.
What would I miss if I left?
The pizza parties, the team bonding and inside jokes. Plus our #alwayslearning sessions.
What makes our product special
Prefixbox was founded
5 people development team: building out the first version of Prefixbox
Janos, our amazing sales colleague joined, getting revenue
International team of 13 people
Doubling our team!
Opened our sales office in Poland
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Shorts. We keep it casual and comfortable
- Believe in yourself!
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In that order...
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We are always looking for new team members who love to challenge themselves and learn new things. Contact us any time if you want to learn more!
What we value
If you want to create big plans and strategy and let others do the work - you are not looking for us!
"Be a doer, not a talker – history belongs to the doers."