- Enthusiasm about teaching
- Full Eng. OR Ger. proficiency
- Group teaching skills
- 1on1 mentoring/coaching skills
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Teaching degree
- Foreign university experience
- Degree in natural sciences
- Highschool teaching experience
- Teaching exp.w 13-19yrs olds
If you like working with young people, are not only aware of the skills required to succeed in the 21st century but can also demonstrate them, understand sciences and humanities well enough to facilitate the career choice of young individuals and want to work for an institution where your creativity is encouraged, apply now!
- Position is open both in full time AND in part time!
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- 10 - 19
- Ekkor kezdhetsz
- 1st of August, 2018
- Gross monthly salary range
- Not specified
- Conference contribution budget
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Mentoring and tracking the progress of students
- Curriculum development and teaching classes
- Working with other teachers and mentors
- Organizing numerous events
Technologies and tools
How we work
Most of the work is split based on competencies and availability in a way that the work keeps being interesting and challanging for the people. All teachers take part in developing and delivering classes and each of them have a set of tutees with whom they do 1on1 tutoring during the year. We have a structure for meetings too, such as a weekly teacher meeting or the monthly full staff meeting.
- Csapat mérete
- 25 fő fölött
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 20 - 50
What you will learn
- depends on what you know now
You will work with
- CEU: MA in Political Science and Political Communication
- Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem: Szociológia BA
- Cambridge CELTA
CEU: M.A. Critical Gender Studies Seattle Pacific University - B.A. English Literature, B.A. Russian Studies
- ELTE - History MA
- École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales – Sciences Sociales MA
- ELTE - Francia és történelem tanár MA
- MA in Communication and Media Expert, ELTE
- BA in Philologist with Specialisation in Communication and Media Sciences, ELTE
- PPKE-BTK - Anglisztika Ba
- Lake Forest High School Delaware
Teacher working ours are flexible, but it's important to note, that as most of our students are high school students, they can only come to Engame on the afternoons and on the Weekend. So most of the contact hours are on:
- weekdays from 3PM to 7PM
- Saturdays from 10AM to 5PM
Non-formal educational programs
At Engame Academy, we work with talented high school and undergraduate students to find their place in the world, live up to their potential and find the most suitable higher education programme for them. We use progressive, student-centered approach focusing on problem-solving, expeditionary learning, group-work, project based learning and critical thinking.
What would I miss if I left?
Virág would miss Emő, also she'd miss the Wednesday joga classes in the office, and the fact that the office is easily reachable by bike...
What makes our product special
We started advising high school students who wanted to study abroad.
We moved in to the thrid and our current office in the middle of the city (Bajcsy 50).
We've started to offer programs for younger students, startin our Prep Year for 11th graders.
Lévai Balázs and Szabó Domonkos co-founders of Engame got selected for the Forbes 30 under 30 list!
We completed our program, offering full year programs for 9-12 graders.
Lévai Balázs, Engame Co-founder and CEO got selected for the 50 Role Model's of Hungary list.
We started to offer our programs in German too!
We started to offer Creative English Course for 7-8th grader students.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Bike, public transport or car?
- mostly bike and public transport
- Ties or shorts?
- Sex ratio?
- female: male 2:1
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
A sense of humor, patience, empathy - we're dealing with teenagers after all ;) (and their parents!)
- Kitchen Budapest
- Nők a Tudományban Egyesület
- Kutató Diákok Egyesülete
- Youth For Understanding
- Jr. Templeton Fellow
- Institute of International Education
- Camp Rising Sun
- LEAF Academy
- and many other amazing organisations
Our alumni study at:
- Imperial College London,
- Copenhagen Business School,
- University of Pennsylvania,
- University of Cambridge,
- Erasmus University Rotterdam,
- Oxford University,
- University of Columbia,
- and other leading european and american universities
Why Engame Academy?
"The thing I really love about working here is the combination of freedom and support. If you have original ideas about how to make the programme even better and richer, the team will be there to give you feedback, and - if you are on the right track - actively help you implement your ideas. For me, this atmosphere of freedom, independence, and supportive environment is the reason why Engame is a unique and great place to work at." Tamás György, teacher/mentor
Advanced Secondary School: non-formal educational program delivered in English to 150+ motivated high school students. Focus areas: interdisciplinary learning, soft skills, career orientation, and mentorship for foreign university application process.
Graduate School: mentoring programs for undergraduate students applying to leading foreign universities for master/mba/phd degrees.
Exam Prep School: group and individual preparatory courses for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT exams.