): Lezárt álláshirdetés. Erre az állásra már nem tudsz jelentkezni, de görgess lejjebb és böngéssz a hasonló állások között! Reméljük te is megtalálod az álomállásod!
- AngularJS or React
- working closely with designers
- Passionate about technology
- Redux or Flux
- Java and Spring Boot
- lean dev. and the MVP concept
- Be a customer of TransferWise
We’re looking for a front-end engineer to join our growing team in Budapest. The role is a unique opportunity to change the way how our customers experience and interact with the speed of our transfers.
Making sure our customers are always aware of how fast our transfers are
Making our communication about speed clear and transparent
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- You can start at
- developing in a modern front end framework
- working with designers throughout the dev process
- iterating quickly on designs
Technologies and tools
How we work
Our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
- Csapat mérete
- 6-10 fő
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 25 - 42
Who we are
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission:
Money without borders - instant, convenient, fair and eventually free.
We built TransferWise cause it solves a problem for hundreds of millions of people. It puts the way money moves back into the hands of ordinary people. We power money for people & businesses - sending, spending and getting paid in any currency, wherever, whenever.
It should be low-cost and fair.- here's only one fair exchange rate, and that's the one you get on TransferWise.
It should be easy.- sending money should be stress-free — no matter how far it’s traveling.
It should be fast.- we believe that sending money should be as fast as sending an email.
What would I miss if I left?
“I get to work with some of the smartest people. Not only in Europe, but also on this whole planet.”
What makes our product special
We were founded with the vision of making international money transfers cheap, fair, and simple.
Over 1M happy customers trust us to move more than $1 billion dollars of their money, every month.
We join Loveable Workplace Prize 2018
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams.
Trainings and workshops
We work in autonomous teams. We give a lot of trust to our teams and they need to be comfortable with that freedom. It’s not just about coming up with bold ideas, it’s about delivering them.
- Most proud of
- Office culture
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
TransferWise’s Budapest office is located in the impressive III. district close to the beautiful Danube river. It’s a city of stunning architecture and unrivalled hospitality, and now it’s the newest home for our customer support and engineering teams.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
If you’re keen to collaborate, learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
About the workplace
- Whom will you work with?
- Looking for revolutionaries :)
- Number of people/office space
- Over 700 worldwide with 30+ in Budapest
- How do we give feedback?
- Very open feedback culture
At TransferWise our mission is: Money without borders - instant, convenient, transparent & eventually free.
But ambitious goals come with complex tech challenges - and our teams need your help to overcome them, to make our product the best it can be & so to change people's lives.
Fraud Prevention is applying latest technologies & tools to build an advanced Fraud Prevention Engine, detecting payment and other types of fraud while Business is crafting from scratch an awesome enterprise product.
- Backend: Java 8, Spring Boot, Grails, PHP, Machine Learning
- Frontend: JS, AngularJS, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Data: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Messaging System: Kafka
- DevOps/CI: Jenkins, GitHub, Circle CI, New Relic, Docker, Terraform, Ansible
- Analytics/Monitoring/Management: Looker, Rollbar, MixPanel, perioscope, JIRA, Confluence
- Design & build scalable software
- Technical analysis & decide on technology roadmap
- Fine-tuning & feature engineering Machine Learning models
- Build UI which provides industry lead experience for customers
- Improving our Investigation UI
- Improve code & data in existing source and enhance relevant data-pipelines
MORE ON THE JOB
At TransferWise we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
Teams pick the problems they want to solve. There’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one telling you what to do. You're your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance & plenty support from talented, super-smart colleagues.
Currently our Business & Fraud Prevention engineering teams are on the hunt for awesome full stack developers.
What we stand for
- Customers > Team > Ego
- No Drama, Good Karma
- Not Just a Job
- We get it done